Sunday, November 30, 2014

The next night, we shared some Korean Squire Malem foraging around the Night Market near the hotel


Ramadan fourth day here, Alhamdulillah. Want to share a little story about the first conference trip (tacky very well). If you compare it with children PhD others, mp7 perhaps my most recent pity because once joined international conference and was also not in Europe mp7 or the US or Australia and others but the countries of Southeast Asia Thailand. Later I will tell why I rarely mp7 follow international conference outside of Korea. His name ISEPD conference held in the city of Chiangmai, north of Bangkok on 8-11 January 2011. Long story short, in mid-2010 Squire with suddenly told to make the abstract for the conference. Incidentally since departed along with the English language children S2 and random bag, finally decree Squire to make two abstract that makes my head cenut-cenut.
We went to Thailand to use the services of travel. Travel is not unusual but it is a special trip in order conferencing. We arrived in Chiang Mai international mp7 airport on January 7 in the evening. During the trip from the airport to the hotel I like to feel in Indonesia. Exactly really like traveling night when leaving mp7 work of PPF LIPI in PUSPIPTEK to my house in BSD. The bus that we were also looks unique, in which passengers sitting position is much higher than the position of the driver's seat. My estimate, such as double-decker bus without first level.
Conference begins on 8 Malem with a welcome mp7 party at noon so we stroll around Chiangmai with the group travel. First, we headed mp7 to the village which is located on the slopes of a hill / mountain. His journey to the top route as more sinister. Oh yes, because the route is somewhat dangerous, so we swapped vehicles of similar SUV bus with pickup at the foot of the hill / mountain. Wrote bright Korean people were really excited, excited because the first experience driving a pickup whose contents passengers: D. For me, a junior high age, if you want to home school my free ride pickup ... hehehe. In the village there is the cultivation of opium, this is the first time I saw it. Pretty good in my opinion but somehow could be used so a kind of drug. The next day is filled with a flurry of conference (rather learn to conference ... hehehe). This is my first conference where I had to present my paper orally and in english. Clearly nervous really, plus comments skipper who told me less clear pronunciation, too cepet, body fat and handsome (what do yah). Alhamdulillah confidence comes as the first day of the conference, where I see a lot of the English language is also the more devastated than me. There are like memorizing what will be presented but fitting understand the question and answer session course not. On the sidelines mp7 of a conference, I was chatting with Squire, roughly like this percapakannya:
Squire: gmana, exciting right to Thailand? I: Yes gan, I like to feel in Indonesia Squire: nice lah if so. if I myself do not particularly enjoy as much thought. (Showing two of my manuscript is rejected). Should be able to enjoy but because I am so kepikiran continue. I: (feel guilty) yes Gan later I could let the submitted mp7 revisions to another. How Gan conference? seems not too many themes that fit with our research in the lab. Skipper: Yes, too wide neh conferencenya theme. I actually really like to join the conference ga like this. The first is obviously the cost, then the second if the distance like in Europe or the US was like jetlag, so choose which deket-deket wrote. I: Well then why Agan decided to join this conference? Squire: Because you are no friend of protest, why our lab NEVER follow international conference. So I take it you wrote here. (Oh it turns out it anyway the reason why we eventually join the conference ... hehehe).
The next night, we shared some Korean Squire Malem foraging around the Night Market near the hotel where we were staying. There was a funny incident, which at the time of going to cross, they are all waiting for a signal at red lights (like the one in Korea) but after a long wait they realized that the signal mp7 to cross the ga there and start confusion how to cross. Amid the confusion, I emerged as a hero by teaching them how to cross a la Indonesia and Thailand ... hehehehe. In the Night Market, my friend bought a lot of fruits, such as who never eat fruit. New to know him if tropical countries that very same rich fruits ... hehehe. Until Seeing Seeing rich coconuts wrote Ferrari (far very well parable). Unfortunately desire to taste durian skipper did not take place because the location is quite far away, probably also were not in season.
The last day of the conference is an event-ja

No comments:

Post a Comment