Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bale is individually might be a little better, but it counts for Di Maria his speed, flanks, and sh


Quotes Angel Di Maria and Jesé Rodriguez went 3-2 win in Valencia as a winner from the lawn. During the Argentines did forget the absence of Gareth Bale, became the Spanish-grown nra membership with his goal nine minutes nra membership before the final whistle to the highly acclaimed Match Winner. Both spoke after the game to reporters.
VALENCIA. Again and again one made aware that the business of football is an extremely fast-paced. This was evident at Real Madrid with the game at Valencia once more. If the allegedly nra membership disgruntled Ángel Di María "written off" by the writer's guild recently still, convinced the 25-year-old Argentine in the 3-2 victory of the Royal, scored the opening goal and presented elsewhere in splendid nra membership form, with it, the absence nra membership of Wing Star Gareth Bale would not let notice.
Nor, as alleged thoughts about a departure from the Spanish capital. "I never asked for an extension. Everything was about my desire to not continue to play at Real Madrid, says is a lie, "the left-footed emphasized after the match and clarified:" I'm happy at Real Madrid because it is a team that on counts me. What happens is that I knew that if one buys a football player for 100 million euros, he is there to play. But the important thing is that they consider me. Angelito "" From coach Carlo Ancelotti was "equipped with praise.
While the number 22 earned first place on the scoresheet, Jesé Rodríguez did with the five hits that fell, as the last. The fifth hit was not only the triple point gain for the Merengues, but turned out equally as "the far most important goals of my career" out to see the 20-year-old announced proudly. nra membership "It has been a dream come true to me and moreover I am very happy that the gate was crucial. I've searched the whole team in jubilation. And Zidane and Ancelotti, whom I must thank for the help and the opportunities. Zidane was the key that I stay in Madrid and for that I will always be grateful to him. It is my daily help. It is clear that I want to stay here and I demonstrate "the Spanish Under-21 international also said confidently.
More about "Five points are not little - Barça and Atlético bookmarks" Highlights Valencia vs. Real Madrid 'criticism goes purely into one ear and comes out the other "Jesé rescues Real - 3-2 win in Valencia to the Financial Statements
09.02.2014, 00:22 clock 2 Bale "happy" about Tor - "Must the competition to continue to press"
That is incredibly nra membership sad that players like Di Maria and Jese are only second choice. Today, they have saved us the first and only time it was but not sure. But we also wanted a strong second team and we have now and I would be delighted if these players nra membership remain despite really nra membership much too few and short assignments, receive us.
Di Maria has except the two results shown nothing. Zero willingness to run, his defensive work from beginning of the season no longer exists, to pass unzähliche errors and turnovers. One must also look at and not only see who fired the gates the games. Ronaldo yesterday also made a goal, but his performance was a world footballer unworthy.
Di Maria I found yesterday also bad, especially defensively. Only the gate and the template have saved him, this argument I hear most often in the nr. 11 if he plays really bad. It's true at least and are templates.
You do not think seriously about this denial that he does not want to go? After the summer of 2013 I'm not so naive as to believe the professionals nra membership what they say. How Özil 2 days before and one day after his transfer
Bale is individually might be a little better, but it counts for Di Maria his speed, flanks, and shot his leg work! I doubt the fact that he will prevail against Bale, because one usually has with a player, nra membership which one has committed a large sum of money for so large before (although, you know yes Perez ridiculous transfer policy)! I say it this way: I think Di Maria very sympathetic, and I hope he stays, but economically it would not even hurt us as if we were to sell it, because we all know already 9 midfielder! But the good thing is that we are doubly occupied in every position
News Ticker 18:50 setback for the Castilla 18:07 "Modric Copy" Halilovic in focus 14:40 Schalke coach cellar at the Bernabéu 12:54 First training before Atlético 0:52 "El Buitre" warns of convenience 12:22 Bale "happy" about successful comeback 12:03 "I have great confidence in me," 23:53 Atlético lost in Almería 23:29 "Isco is in my plans" 22:48 "Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment