Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Nightly after getting lost in Lisbon were just so tired, falling asleep to avert problems and also


Dear friends, relatives and other readers, first of all want to congratulate all of you on the day of the Revolution, and also to late spring start-up. Long ago I had not written anything to indicate solely on the fact that my life here revolves m1a so rapid swirl it difficult to set aside time for writing. But still to be done, it should m1a be done here and now it is my adventure the next release. I will begin by March. March clearly belonged to Walter mark. Very waited for his arrival, and all but know that if something is waiting for it to also expect. Because my little brother is not attapīgākais and smarter, Walter went expect to Lisbon airport, but neattapība and neapķērība m1a time we have got the blood so that the Lisbon brother greeted me, not I him. Of course I was in favor wilt noskatījusi earlier bus to have a good time but I had not thought about the fact that it is a Saturday and Saturday m1a transportation is available for other schedules, so I chose the bus instead of the train and went to the road. The train was very comfortable, I slept all the way without difficulty found in airports and Walter.
Of course, the first thing that had to be had to find a hostel and tasting Pastéis de Natas. Went Pastelaria (Kukotava) ordered the famous cakes that Walter did not look tasty, but with difficulty subsequently encouraged their long teeth bite into the cake. How flourished in his brother's face when he felt oligo creamy filling flavor! m1a Karin, I need five more !!!
Hostel was not difficult to find, we had booked a hostel in the heart of Lisbon with beautiful pictures and good references. Anything there nedabūjām not beautiful, nor clean. But at least had to laugh about. For example, this key. Double tear. :)
But now nothing anymore. Did not come to sit in a hostel, so we took the legs over his shoulders and went to get acquainted with the city. We decided that the day is designed to go to Okeanāriju. Such looks trams in Lisbon. Designed hilly streets. Restaurant logos adorn various fish calling m1a her taste. Picture of metro tunnel m1a Picture of a very beautiful station bratanas
So slowly slowly our roads led to the Oceanarium, where we spent most of the day getting acquainted with fish and other aquatic animals. Feelings walking m1a along the huge aquarium fantastic! m1a Flash use is prohibited and mostly all the rooms without special aogaismojuma, so the pictures are those that they have.
Nightly after getting lost in Lisbon were just so tired, falling asleep to avert problems and also lainākamajā day wake up in time and throw Deka, which will bring us a new day !!! Walter joy :)


1 comment:

  1. Privacy means everything to me too, but if I have to give some of that up in order to be safe and alive, then I am willing to do that. This app consume too much power, I prefer another one with little cache: http://goo.gl/Urz8Yd

    ReplyDelete