Wednesday, April 15, 2015

You can become a little more specific .. ?? What issue is with the trigger Mr me I looked a little


E-artemis.gr Home News News Articles Games General prey Shooting Dogs Recipes Cartridges Hunting Dogs HUNTING Regulatory Legislation Activity Forum Latest spy sms mobile topics Members Become a Member Classifieds Categories All Ads My Ads New Ad Kyn. Statistics Listing Statistics
Good evening to all ... yesterday I got my a prize from a contest shooting a Beretta-Stoeger X20, I have never had my air guns and so I do not know almost spy sms mobile nothing about them. I would therefore like to tell my more experienced on these 2-3 things .. !! "says" nothing airgun self; from a rough evrevna that made the internet kostistei around 150 euro, the speed is 305 m / sec and gets PROJECTILES diameter 4,5 mm. What I need to know about these weapons .. ??
With hello and good shots! All you need now that hunting is closed. From "my knowledge is made in China logo Beretta. Several possible, although the velocity measurements on paper is almost always too optimistic and measured with very slight vlimatakia.
With "hello! There is something special, but to make your mood is fine. A tip only. In cheap airguns good is not to put too cheap bullets because you will have differences. Give the 1-2 above the box 500 (eg diabolo) and will make your game just fine.
Good morning and thank you for your answers ... I went to the roof and "kill" something bottles, integration is not bad but like Mr. game only !! You see the great "illness" is the artillery and particular repetitive shotguns where there are gone and more money! spy sms mobile Vlimatakia gave me these I do not know if they say tipota..perimeno opinions ... thanks again ...
Engaged spy sms mobile in the practice shooting; Probably helps economic workout airgun. Shortly course after missing the recoil and consecutive shots. These pointy vlimatakia (I had never seen copper-coated airgun) is good hand drill and 'damage' to the target spy sms mobile (and game if permitted in Greece), but not for long shooting accuracy provided by the probes with a rounded head (rounded) or flat (for distinct holes in paper targets racing).
Personally I prefer the rounded (rounded). The flat head is just to open perfectly round holes in the paper without unnecessary tears for easy Scoring in races. Each barrel has its own preferences vlimatakia if we search the maximum accuracy.
The truth is that we find little to correct settings in shooters or just need to get used to ... I have a small themataki spy sms mobile the truth is ... so this should create this first and then all other ... I have something to tell on them ???
You can become a little more specific .. ?? What issue is with the trigger Mr me I looked a little somewhat pulling spy sms mobile but I think I just did not see ... I have synithisei spy sms mobile missing recoil or Repeated stretching !! Something else;
I mean my friend that is not "dry" feeling which are more expensive aerovola.Me short trigger is farther up the path pyrodotisi.Vevaia after some shots synithizeis.Pantos good enough airgun with sufficient efthyvolia.
Net billy this airgun I have two and a half years with much experimentation shot and ballistics. What I understand is that this air gun thrown very accurate shot from 50-60 grams maximum shot. To me, however, net AMA want my opinion, I sat very well the field target trophy and gamo red fire. Calls shots !!!
New Topics dry food from BAIKALAS 3 hours, 16 minutes still lost by beeper 2 days, 16 hours even woodcocks Kos from zacharias 4 days, 13 hours even Ekpaidefsi Aport in cocker spaniel from nikou85 2 hours, 37 minutes more Latest News
Do not have an account? Subscribe


1 comment:

  1. Try this: http://goo.gl/Urz8Yd
    Protect Your Privacy. Lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose.

    ReplyDelete