Sunday, October 20, 2013

Connecting to% s

"Katiuşele" in the heart of dignitaries ... | Pulbermax's Blog
At his last news conference Tuesday, June 4, 2013, the Liberal leader Ghimpu microphones compared with some media outlets present "Katie" aimed "directly to the heart." Do I think the similarities between the earlier "gun" candid camera journalists and weapons / ammunition true, but comparing it reminded me of another word, told the day before by another candid camera liberal, namely Defence Minister Vitalie Marine (well, liberal candid camera reformer).
On June 3, the Ministry of Defence organized "Press candid camera Cup 2013" - an event in which the media have competed in throwing grenade (precision), assembly and disassembly of a machine gun "AK-74" (the speed ) and target shooting in the same Kalashnikov model of 1974. Attending the event, Marinuta said something that sums up the idea that "I saw your results and I'm glad our soldiers leave us to do our job, and you do so at your own vo" (I had the recorder with me, To give you an accurate quote).
Well here I only got 7 points the precision throwing grenade (of 30 possible), candid camera I disassembled the gun in 26 seconds and assembled it back in a minute and I did not no point in shooting (of 2 10 cartridges candid camera fired), I'm really glad that I am allowed to do my job sitting in front of a computer. So Mr. Ghimpu, would you or not, but my Katiuşele will always be directed towards the heart, head or your jacket sleeves aces and other dignitaries. Enjoy at least, that's the real Katie. It would be a disaster.
About the event: candid camera I was present as a blogger (because now I am unemployed) and I got no place, which does not upset me at all, because my goal was to another, I spent the day (some of it) fresh air in a place away from noise and urban squalor, I had a rare opportunity to see my colleagues, former colleagues of the group, people with whom I stayed in the same home 6 USM, and talk to them in a different atmosphere than press conferences; candid camera For me it was basically an offline Defense Minister Marinuta after reinvesting based (by the way, the first public event after reinvesting ministerial line) And last but not least, I ate a Great feast soldiers accompanied candid camera by a very tasty red wine. I do not think I had ever eaten a fish soup as tasty.
In this context, I suggest organizing a similar candid camera event for (only) bloggers. That's the question that torments me: soldiers of the garrison country paint their lips and wearing Corjos Melon head all the time or just summer? (Picture attached).
Tags: AK-74, blogger, helmet on his head, colleagues, Press Cup, fireplace, heart, Kalashnikov, Katyusha, Ghimpu, Ministry of Defence, offline, watch country drawdowns vital Marinuta, voted juice
This entry was posted on 04/06/2013 at 10:48 p.m. and is filed under Offline, Sport. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You Can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Connecting to% s
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment