Saturday, December 7, 2013

please take time to contact me if you wish to invite me to your event. The election campaign betwee


please take time to contact me if you wish to invite me to your event. The election campaign between Alpirsbach and Gechingen between Horb and Bad Wildbad is associated with enormous expenditure of time. I can not be everywhere. Let us therefore a Skype conference (Interview) agree. Gladly I am also connected with you online. If you offer a date on which I am happy to see, I'm sincerely happy to do so. Call or e-mail suffice better.
PS: I'm ready for a discussion and for the municipal VOTERS FREE, because I am a former city council FREE VOTER also one of them. Let's habplus Wear together the spirit of free thought to Berlin. habplus Municipal experience, concern and needs to be edited in Berlin, or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment