Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fill in your details noveske below or click an icon to log in:


Hello, my name has not changed still Ijal Abeastu, I've just put up a wick oil burner ready, willing my hands but fortunately items ujan season and I still hold a platinum medal as the longest singles in Indonesia, so abundant and my tears can wash your hands . Considering the price of LPG is increasing and increasingly rare in this city, re-use the oil burner is an alternative that I choose and that the oil already scarce again I use firewood, if you've run out of wood in this country because it is a foreign company, I returned penyet eating chicken or eating noveske home Ampera 6000.
I'm an honest person, do not want to pretend to have a boyfriend, like my friend who every Saturday afternoon alesannya return home, or my friend who pretended to go courting while hiding in the room behind the cafe, or even like astral beings who nelfonin mobile operators and the more severe in loudspeaker telfonan fellow orange anyway, what I told you a lie loe ..?? This sorry fact, loe late to not believe things have no inhabitants, which is often not far from me haha ceritain
The second paragraph loe not read it partially right, plus I wrote a little-add the seasoning though more interesting, anyway vegetables without salt instead of the word was not bad, I really want to talk about eating vegetables vegetable kasian also my stomach already 5 years in the love of the menu Ampera and chicken penyet, instead I not grateful but I fear my brain ntar chicken contaminated with the brain, I ntar morning crowing or might even spawn, keep my eggs in the palace strewn noveske home, it can be a nuisance urusannye barrel.
Just ngebacain Loe of this paper was doing, I Dedicate kenape food vegetables spinach ... so, what haa ..? Vegetable jeans? well be the one it's okay, it may also kerupuknya deh all. Hey wait a minute I lift the telephone first, I think anyone would nganterin diet at night, or maybe the orange noveske again, astagfirulllahhalazim
Fill in your details noveske below or click an icon to log in:
Search Categories Select Category Story (6) Again Ko (10) Crazy Again (18) Random (1) Archives Select Month January 2014 (15) December 2013 (20)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment