Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hi everyone I've made Rosh-Hashanah cards! I would to show my support to a wonderful coyote product


Hi everyone I've made Rosh-Hashanah cards! I would to show my support to a wonderful coyote product made in Israel by Dafi and Racheli this beautiful velvet Shana Tova stickers.
It's great for these challenges: 2S4U , Cute Daisy May , Hope Stamps Eternal , Kaboodle Doodles coyote , Stamptacular Sunday Challenge , The Pink Elephant coyote , Mojo Monday , Stamp With Fun , Creative Inspirations , My Time To Craft , Paper Take Weekly , Artful Inkables , Crafty Creations Challenges , Alphabet Challenge , Cute Card Thursday , Eat Sleep Stamp , Stamp Challenges , The Secret Crafter , A crafty little place , The paper players , Bunny zoe's crafts , Creatalicious , The shabby tea room,
Keshet Zeevy 4 בספטמבר 2010 בשעה 11:36
Adria (I now have 3 Copics!) Slauterbeck 4 בספטמבר 2010 בשעה 18:56
Rachel Hope 5 בספטמבר 2010 בשעה 05:08
Hope Jacare 6 בספטמבר 2010 בשעה 18:18
what a pretty card i love the way people edit musical sheet at the background it has a good meaning and a beautiful look thanks for your card it will be added on next Sunday collection . Plastic business cards  Plastic Card השב מחק
-----
I won again
2011 (2) פברואר (1) ינואר (1) 2010 (39) דצמבר (3) נובמבר (2) אוקטובר (2) ספטמבר (2) Rosh Hashana Cards OSCC- Photo Inspration אוגוסט (1) יולי (2) יוני (2) מאי (5) אפריל (6) מרץ (4) פברואר (4) ינואר (6) 2009 (54) דצמבר (6) נובמבר (7) אוקטובר (9) ספטמבר (14) אוגוסט (8) יולי (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment