Sunday, February 8, 2015

Øjjjj. First, I would do everything to win adult book. LOVE to throw me with my books just disappea


BLOG About the blog Contests Categories Quote Family favorite posts fjol Kærestetid Mandagstip memory lane Cute Heder Rode drawer Random hernia Superheltemor serialized Contests guest blogger columnist Uncategorized Archive Advertising and advertising Contact
Just post a comment with which of the books you most want to win, so draw a winner of them all, on Sunday uhf d.19-5. Patricia Harman: uhf "midwife of hope river" is a really good novel - only minus is the fact that it is far too short! Follow midwife Patience Murphy in 1929-30, where she takes care of all births in the region, helped uhf by a young black girl. Exchange is cracked, the people are poor, and friendships between black and white people is unusual and unwelcome. It is an interesting book - especially if, like me, think births are quite exciting - but also for the image it represents the United States in the Great Depression.
The path Holes: "Annas sky" "Annas sky" we have read countless times already. uhf It is one of the very finest children's books I have ever seen, and it appeals uhf to all ages of children: the pictures are umanerligt fine, so my three year old can spend a long time to sit and look for butterflies, uhf flowers and rainbows - but my big three girls have been very busy of the story. uhf The church bells ringing, Anna's father has a suit and looks sad, and Anna is trying to make sense of her mother's death, through uhf imaginative journeys and thoughts, as she pulls out her dad on. Quite incredibly poetic and touching. uhf And crazy fine drawings.
Dorte Knudsgaard says:
Mette says:
Miss. Weight says:
Lioness says:
Caroline says:
have absolutely no children, but my favorite is Captain Bimse and goggeletten so annas sky - I choose you ....
Annas sky ... it must be when I win
Would like to win "the midwife of hope river"
Øjjjj. First, I would do everything to win adult book. LOVE to throw me with my books just disappear into their world, then I read about Anna's uhf sky, and I have my sister's daughter is now 6 years, her mother uhf died suddenly 2 years ago and think it could be great to read for her, she can weave so many fantasies at the moment and believe it can load up to a lovely conversation with the things she currently lacks / fear ... then puts certainly one entry into the ... Many hugs from a faithful reader <3 Vibeke uhf <3
My big girl has lost two younger uhf siblings, uhf a cousin and not so long ago one of her great-grandfather, so she has a lot of questions uhf about death, that could be great to read Anna's heaven for her.
Åhhhh first of all I would give gold to win midwife until I read about Anna's heaven !!!! Does my sister's daughter is now 6 years, her mother died suddenly almost 2 years ago and think the book would be great to read with her, currently running her imagination on the pressure of her beloved mother, think we could rise to some beautiful conversations, and maybe get locked up for some things, so this book I will 100% put a lot into Many hugs from a faithful uhf reader Vibeke <3
Oh, that's a hard choice! But I think I will cross my fingers uhf "Annas sky". I love a good children's book - and just death is such an important topic to convey to children in a good way. So that I would like to read
I think I jump on midwife-book:-) do not have the desire or energy to read in a long time, due to studies and thesis, but now it returned and found the job and start now read the horse again to join;-)
I would love to win the book "midwife uhf from Hope river" I've read reviews of it and it just sounds absolutely fantastic. unfortunately, no books on my shopping list for the time, the economy is not so. So I would be extremely pleased uhf to be the lucky winner.
I just got a little Anna who niece, and I will then mœgtig like to win the book to her
Adult book could be beautiful to win!
The midwife must be for me!
I just became the mother of a lovely little girl 3 weeks ago, so I think births are quite interesting, so I jump on it that voksenbog ... hormones may be shown not to hold a book about someone who has lost her mother
I want to win them both .. Perhaps most Annas heaven because now Mother's Day soon end ... but then again ... Oh, turns the disqualification of indecision .. Do not like to see both ?? Nåhmn so with the sky because we lack a grandfather .. (and the other because it bothered her mother dælme good read)
Anne Hvelplund says:
Kristine says:
I want to win Annas sky. Because I teach teaching assistant pupils uhf in children's literature. And if I win the book. Will I tell them about it. And then they will get their institutions uhf to purchase them. And before long it in the book cases for many many institutions
Caroli

No comments:

Post a Comment