Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mette says:

3 lucky readers can win an activity blanket for 859 kr from Skip Hop TreeTop collection | Petit podium
We have previously Petit Podium discussed mr the fine products from Skip Hop, and now it will soon be even easier to get hold of them. They have just signed an agreement with Babysam that future is going to lead the delicious products in 10 selected stores.
Skip Hop is one of the largest on the market when it comes to changing bags. In recent years, Skip Hop also started to design baby toys and accessories for less Preschoolers. It is very famous in the world, and in Scandinavia, it is more popular than ever.
Activity carpet - TreeTop Collection - from Skip Hop has 17 developmental mr activities where your baby will be able to play and develop at his own pace. It is a delicious mr and exclusive activity carpet from Skip Hop in sweet and well-sewn TreeTop design inspired by nature with a wealth of fine and fun details - and it takes only 2 minutes to set activity rug up, so it's also easy to carry in the car when I need to visit, in the garden or on tour.
Activity carpet can be for children from newborn and can be adjusted according to their different stages of development; the child will therefore soon be able to find new challenges and fun on the carpet and it will be a familiar and cozy place both at home and abroad. Also use the soft blanket for himself like appendages such. can be hung on the stroller or car seat. The blanket he even hung on the wall as nice decoration mr when the baby is too big to play with it.
Additionally, you should mr of course be subscribed to our newsletter (it is still possible to do via this link) - remember to use the same email address in the comments box as when you registered for the newsletter.
Trine Black says:
Mette Lynghøjen says:
At the age of 26 I need to be a big sister again .. This time it is my great sweet stepmother who is pregnant, and I think quite clearly that my only little brother (and her only child) should be pampered with this fine carpet ..
Reply
Reply
My little girl of 2 1/2 month will love this fine carpet. She is just starting to turn to his toys and then sent as today discovered his arms and tried to grab hold of a rattle. One can not help but get quite warm inside and super proud! So I think this rug will be a party for her and develop her so she can be even better.
September 24, 2014 at 16:45
It should be the best of my wonderful friend's little princess;-) she has been there so much to me and my children and as an extra aunt for my children, a bonus mom is always there and think of them, and my daughter called Emma for his sister, wounded deserve my friend's beautiful daughter;-)
Camilla KO says:
What a beautiful activity blanket, mr with some super cool details. mr It will then be able to make an every child happy! I will be happy to surprise my beautiful friend's lovely boy, Jonathan (who was born on my birthday a few months ago), with the beautiful activity blanket. He must be baptized here in October, and I so wanted to be able to celebrate the little pus. "Unfortunately," I find myself abroad mr on the day. On the other hand, I can well make sure that there are Earth's best gift to my little nugget
Charlotte says:
My little, lovely livewire must soon undergo surgery - and where would I like to treat him with a new cool activity blanket to look at when it's all timely subject! As the youngest in the group, he has inherited his sisters little girlish blanket, but I am sure he would much rather be friends with the squirrel, owl and other cool animals on the carpet:-) mr
Carina beech Carlsen says:
Natascha says:
Mette says:
Christina Blicher says:
Kira Bjørnstad says:
My friend has just given birth to something unexpected before termination / planned caesarean section. Her husband mr found themselves sadly at the other end of the country mr and just managed the very last part of the birth. So I think these three beautiful people need a little extra pampering
Louise Korsgaard Jensen says:
the little baby would not be mine, and would be one I did not know. if I won it should namely auctioned off in an auction I've created a host of beautiful women where all the money collected goes to support the breasts https://www.facebook.com/groups/novembermoedrenes.auktionshus/
Helena says:
Maria N says:
Pia Eriksen says:
Pia Heather M. says:
Lone Bech says:
Eva Jorgensen says:
Kristina K says:
Nanna says:
Karin Petersen says:
Laila Jensen says:
My beautiful mr little niece Sophie Amalie, who came into the world 16 days back: o)
I would give the carpet to my lovely friend's little boy who arrives in December.
My friend's new little grandson
It would be the best maternity gift for my friend, who has given us everything her from the f

No comments:

Post a Comment