Thursday, May 22, 2014

At midnight, the final start. The organizer after megaphone had a voice, but this megaphone in my o

Canine level - Drazgose
Archive Select Month May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012
Quite a few events I want to attend this year. And one of them I was going for some years past. Of course, unsuccessfully. Why? Since I am always looking for company, or at least one passenger, who would go with me. And as I said earlier ... still unsuccessful. What is the reason for this is that none of them wanted me to join do not really know exactly. For someone boring, the other too hard for third but a waste of time. Fair. I do not pressuring anywhere. For me personally, this hike interest. Not due to the celebration, which was held the next day (actually, I already knew that the celebration will not see me), but mainly because the hike takes place at night, it takes about 10 hours, organized privacy it would be for experienced hikers. Well two out of three written items hold the third as well as accidental NOT operator. What experienced hikers privacy you please, there's all these just is not. And accordingly also take a hike. Slowly, slowly, slowly again. And while you think you can not go more slowly, to stop and wait for the caravan move on. Of course, again slowly. But let's go from the beginning.
Dule me a month before wondering if I have to go. Because I Edo long time ago to say that I do not mind to join, it would have been on the whole march single boredom, I was very happy to questions. Mainly because it is reliable and Dule which would not be asking you that. The company therefore privacy I have hope that the weather will hold. 10 hours of walking in the rain I do not smell anything. Then it happened ... a phone call a few days earlier ... "halo, yeah hi ... i have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I sprained privacy my ankle in preparation for the "karst" and I can not in Drazgose, good is this, that I applied to the Fifty fifty. "Honestly, I was somewhere very deep down, otherwise happy to Group Karst plus one member, but it was at this time really deep. So I basically just heard that it is not with me. And the second is not. Jack is a little cincal, but from this there has never been anything. Even when someone says that it certainly is not this one hundred percent, but if it is already in the starting line draw, the final result is known. And so we were left just that I'm alone. And I decided to go unless it is raining. And it's not. The weather was perfect. Warm for this time of year, the sky clear, the moon is very bright.
I canceled quite a few people that I found out where the starting point. On the website of the organizer privacy of the otherwise advertised to resort to hikers bus, which runs from the village of Bishops Loke Log, but I then learned that from these villages have what hour and a half walk to the starting privacy point. Yes most that I am going to start an hour and a half to start, then 10 hours to Dražgoše. Second. This time with the car. Spela I was so seduced by the Training level and so I was at 22:00 at the car again asked where the hell rinem. And this alone. But I could not turn. I'm too bullshitting around, to go on this tour and really would not be seemly to then turn around.
From the parking lot, I go down to the farm and passers-by asked where I can apply. "Inside the house, the right to une going for the first time, on the other hand, for returnees." After logging in (to pay 10 euros which is quite acceptable) I'm still optimistic thinking that this year not so many people and would hike can be quite interesting. privacy What a blunder. privacy Nevertheless, it was clear to me that the start will be at 22.uri, I is not even in the most pessimistic version of the idea that it will be delayed until midnight. Two hours so I stood in the cold, watching people (this term because at least 90 percent of them do not deserve to call them climbers) how to collect privacy and stuffs with alcohol (the one they hold two bottles privacy at a time spelled as it has been for top of the bottle and head, which is obvious sign of intoxication), the majority of stories were such that I no longer knew whether to head immediately crashed into a nearby gutter, or should I wait a bit anyway, because I will anyway what artery in the brain bursting of the nervousness. Two hours of torture. In the meantime, I drank another beer, but really only one. Warm beer for 2 euro and a half. Mothers consuming them. Clean anywhere someone wants to make money.
At midnight, the final start. The organizer after megaphone had a voice, but this megaphone in my opinion from the time when the partisans went against Drazgose to hear it was nothing. I heard molded "hikers" with its blue observations privacy and thus came to the conclusion that the second year, organizers prefer to drink a beer or two, then it is better to hear it.
Anyway, at midnight we go active. In the first place, Borut Pahor, with their guards. I really do not know what idiot says safety privacy assessment for our president because if he is on the march took you so security guards, then here is what you have to do. Well it does not matter, matter that we went. But after fifteen minutes, j

No comments:

Post a Comment