Tuesday, May 20, 2014

% D bloggers like this:

Trains with annual tires | Dr. Onyx
Passengers become restless, even those who are freezing for a long time. Most of the fun of mobile phones opticsplanet and have less time to call random numbers acquaintances. Jez secretly curse, moreover me immense pain in my stomach because I ate yesterday seems to be poisoned meatloaf. Deliberate move toward the 'room if it was a necessity too much and should quickly ejected opticsplanet yesterday's meal.
Minute in a hurry to go by the station back in action worker with a plow that cleans platform. opticsplanet The other with shovels this time not because the snowfall as shown too. How strong is falling, is clearly seen already that when a worker to plow makes another round of the platform, it is again covered with snow blanket thickness of a few centimeters and can exercise again.
About 10 minutes past the eighth pole again classifieds station chief after megaphone and passengers to the new information. This time, even worse, that does not raise any hope anymore. To further train to Ljubljana is not. Looks like someone forgot to Slovenian Railways train to replace the annual rubber, otherwise I can not imagine what such a problem if you forfeit 30 inches of snow? Sometimes it was canceled after half a meter, but the Polish gomuljke although the vehicle. You have but a snow plow mounted in front and you can keep plowed tracks.
Nothing, I have no choice but to go home and call the service to me due to force majeure will not. The car, of course, is not an option because I stayed because of the recession in the annual tire, but the weather is so not the most appropriate. In addition, I have reimbursed the cost of transporting the cheapest means of transport, which in my case the train, which unfortunately does not drive and thus the circle of hopelessness concluded.
You're home cook hibiscus tea, in that moment, but I bypass such weakness that I can just ran to the bathroom and done what he suggests is already at the train station. Meatloaf is obviously really was poisoned. Perhaps salmonella or something.
This entry was posted on 03 02 2009 at 14:07 and is filed under News. You can follow Any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. 8 Responses to "Trains tires with the annual" Chef says: 03 02 2009 at 15:11
It is true that I would be much less walk, if the monthly jumped on the bus line 6 in Surplus Church (opposite of my FLET), drove about three stations ran back to the other side of the road to the station line number 1 and with her nice drove up to the final station, from where I had for another 300 meters opticsplanet to the service.
I've made it self-diagnosis, it is not a poison, but for a viral illness, which I hope mine after one day. Obviously I was traveling a bioweapon become infected. In these times, no one hopes to remain in the hospital for fear of the service, and then you see people on the roads, you sometimes meet only in hospitals. Pneumonia, tuberculosis, severe bronchitis, jetika, cholera all this smooth walking around our streets. enxen says: 04 02 2009 at 8:32
hehe, onyx ... "I could just ran to the bathroom and done what he suggests is already at the train station" opticsplanet ... but the train is therefore only come: lol: zigak says: 04 02 2009 at 13:48
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Sorry, your blog Can not share posts by email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment