Friday, July 11, 2014

2009 (11) December (1) October (9) dance the tango! The way out / I will love you forever. Yo


I hear her crying and talking about the future of the beautiful things about me - us. But when I see you. For you whom I love, whom I need. But you - you did not make me no longer ignored. You ignore me. So I wait and wonder. What am I supposed to do. Do you have to wait, already lost the fight to keep, ride back upwind. Or, go and tell him so. Him who cares for me. To him who needs me. I doubt myself, doubt, and even in her sinus. I just need a way out! I've got to go, go - you and him .. as far as possible. Now, that's all I'm leaving, I'll turn back, look at you for the last time, and I say: I love you always forever ..........!
hunditydruk Põlva, sora United States I write only for ourselves and for its own sake. I write as the mood is right. I do not expect praise nor criticism. But where else can you praise or criticize, I do not mind, but do not call it the obligation. I want to just be, just exist in this world virutaalses. Just enjoy it. Enjoy today, enjoy every moment, because tomorrow may not come again. View my complete profile
2009 (11) December (1) October (9) dance the tango! The way out / I will love you forever. Your life forces of nature, or the most beautiful game in the storm Jääkuninganna! In some morning. Is it true that some of us are more equal than other ... literature: self-fulfillment and the price in this world there is nothing worse than an unfair ... July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment