Thursday, July 10, 2014

kessu :) I do not have blue eyes like the sky. I have no hair shimmering like a mermaid. My charact


kessu :) I do not have blue eyes like the sky. I have no hair shimmering like a mermaid. My character is not such as would like. I'm not polite as could be. And I'm not going to change myself to be someone I'm not, and that appeals to everyone. I am happy about what I have, I am upon this I have not. I have acted improperly, I have tried to make it right. I've made mistakes, I've learned from the mistakes. safe I felt joy, sorrow've experienced. I've been hurt, I hurt. I've won, I've also lost my beautiful .. Do not believe the words, deeds have not seen before. Do not believe me innocent eyes, if not before seen in tears. Do not believe me musing smile, before you have not seen my pouting mouth. Do not believe everything you told me before I myself have not learned. View my complete profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMrz-9p0JFo&feature=related
I'm alive, I'll lose a lot of the pain I was meant to endure all of which I dare to walk, I had dreamed of this, I quit I had to try it again sometimes hurt those whom we most care about whom we need forgiveness safe ref. What did you hurt Hurts I still wanted to be just two of us in the world wrong with what I had done, I served out the sentence I wanted to just live in peace, and I just loved. Life taught me to love life taught me to hate life taught me to forgive I've been patient, I hope I've left all this in vain Some dream was shattered in front of your very eyes õhulossideks If only all the things safe I did not try all the things I wish I did not just open the ref. What did you hurt Hurts I still wanted to be just two of us in the world wrong with what I had done, I served out the sentence I wanted to just live in peace, and I just loved. I have a lot of life I lose I'm partial to endure safe the pain I dare to walk all of which I had dreamed of this I had to quit I have to try again
I listen and think., Listening and thinking, listening, and thinking. Ketran safe this song already 10,000 + times today .. still not tired of it away. So good in fact, that the words are thatbecause that's not exactly great, and it's been through both heard the song, but I like it now when I'm listening to it right now .. I want to do it yourself!
2013 (2) January (2) 2012 (49) January (1) April (2) October (4) September safe (4) August safe (2) July (4) May (8) May (10) April (13) January (1) 2011 (103) December (1) November (3) October (17) September (22) Do not regret what you've done, but it when ... Cooking. Crying all the tears are the most painful to laugh or cry? Love unites all human qualities .... good skin. Sometimes tears are the only way out. Teletupsuksed I'm not that kind of girl Who gives up just like t ... super. ^ ^ I miss you if you forget to breath. it was necessary for us, Friday is fish day! I'm dying, but otherwise I'm going well. Do not go my footsteps, I've even lost. The Earth is my bullet. Showing fucki and runs away! you and I are doing with ours! :) My world! :) Once the sun told me that if I was your boyfriend ... 1 September August (6) July (16) June (13) May (14) April (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment